Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Little About Me

     Since my job is to capture a personal moment in your life, and often go on-location with you guys, I decided to make this post about me. Here is a little Q&A:

Q: How did you get your photography name?
A: My mother. No, actually I got Cory Who from a best friends parents.

Q: How long have you been doing your photography thing?
A: Well, I've always enjoyed photography. I loved using my dad's polaroid camera. It really began in 2009 though when I was first published. That makes it 5 years.

Q: How fast are you with getting photos back to clients?
A: I post on my site, "A custom online gallery will be available to you 1-2 weeks after your shoot." It really depends on what type of shoot we do. If they're headshots or basically any portraits, it will be up within 3 days. 1-2 weeks just allows me to cover myself if I'm super busy with family or I have complications with my internet. 

Q: When can I order my photos?
A: As soon as I give you your personal link and password to your folder on my site. I open the store immediately after your photos are uploaded and it will remain open for you to purchase photos forever.

I have an adorably awkward, energetic, happy personality. I like to get the job done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment